Ultra Low-Flow Toilet Rebate
In a continuing effort to maximize our water resources, the North Coast County Water District urges all residential customers to install water-efficient fixtures in their homes. We also have a big incentive for you to replace your old, water-guzzling toilet. When you install an Ultra Low Flow toilet that uses only 1.6 gallons per flush you will receive up to $50. Any style of ULF toilet will qualify as long as it uses 1.6 gallons of water or less per flush.
Program requirements are as follows:
- The District reserves the right to inspect the installation of the ULFT's.
- Homes built after January 1, 1994 are not eligible for rebates.
- Installation of ULFT's must be completed by the customer within 60 days of the approved rebate application.
- Toilets installed in new construction are not eligible for a rebate since ULFT's are required by State Law.
- Customers must agree not to reinstall or reuse parts from old toilet.
- Customers must show proof of disposition of toilet.
- Application for rebate must be received within 90 days of purchase.