Here are some Paperless e-Billing Frequently Asked Questions:
What is eBilling?
e-Billing is the electronic delivery of a bill. Your bill will be sent directly to your email inbox and will look close to your current paper bill.
What are the benefits of eBilling?
- More time to receive, review and pay your bill
- Convenient access
- Information is secure and confidential- only you can view your eBill from your inbox
- No more paper bills to file or shred
- Your bills, and all the information on your account, are securely available with just a few mouse clicks
- Reduce the environmental impact of paper billing
How can I sign up?
All you need to do is to call our office and provide a valid email address.
Do I need to create a user id and password?
Our eBilling solution does not require registration with a user ID and password. You will not need to register on a website. Your bill will be sent directly to your email inbox.
Can I unsubscribe from the eBilling service?
Yes, you may unsubscribe from receiving your bill electronically at any time. Simply unsubscribe by calling Customer Service.
Is eBilling a free service?
Yes, eBilling is a free service. There is no charge for signing up and receiving your bill electronically.