Commitment to Service During COVID-19
On Monday, March 16, 2020, San Mateo County Health Officer Scott Morrow, MD, issued a public health order requiring residents to remain at home with the only exception being for essential needs. This is a response to slow the spread of COVID-19 to protect the most vulnerable and to prevent the health care system from being overwhelmed. For up to date information from the County Health Department, click here.
What this means for our Customers
During these stressful times, you do not need to worry about your tap water.
Pacifica’s tap water is safe. Our water provider’s rigorous water disinfection processes ensure that your tap water is safe from viruses, including COVID-19. Pacifica’s tap water is plentiful and reliable. We plan for emergencies to ensure that enough staff members report for duty to keep the water flowing. In other words, COVID-19 has no impact on the quality and supply of your tap water.
For more information about the quality of Pacifica's tap water, please visit our water quality page.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit the San Mateo County Health website https://www.smchealth.org
Our headquarters at 2400 Francisco Blvd. will be temporarily closed to the public until further notice. Phone and email support will be available between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
How to Pay your Bill
Payment by U.S. Mail
- Send the bottom portion of the bill with a check or money order payable to: NCCWD, PO BOX 1039, Pacifica, CA 94044. DO NOT MAIL CASH.
- Register your account online by logging onto https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/nccwdca
- Register with your own financial institution's BillPay service
Pay by Phone
- Make a one-time payment with credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard) by calling: 833-262-5908
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all late fees and liens have been suspended until further notice. Additionally, the District will not be terminating service due to non-payment.
The following services are temporarily suspended:
- Leak checks
- Indoor and outdoor water audits
- Recycled Water Fill Station
- Rain Barrel Pickups
Those with appointments scheduled will be notified of cancellation and will be rescheduled in the future.
If you have questions, we are here to help. Please call us Monday - Friday from 8am-4pm (650) 355-3462.